The AIPA Secretariat Attachment Program is an internship opportunity for final-year students or fresh graduates across the ASEAN Member States. This program is designed to give practical experience and a first-hand impression of the day-to-day working environment on a wide range of AIPA activities.
The AIPA Secretariat offers an attachment program in various areas and working units, such as the Directorate of Committees, Directorate of Stakeholders Engagement and Resource Mobilization, Directorate of Finance and Administration, as well as Directorate of Information & Communication Technology.
As part of the team, interns will be allowed to attend the AIPA meetings, participate in workshops, seminars, contribute to the analytical and administrative work of the AIPA Secretariat. interns will also receive a remuneration per month and a certificate of completion at the end of the attachment program.
The attachment officer will work closely with Directorate of Committees and Directorate of External Stakeholders’ Engagement and Resource Mobilization from 2 January – 2 May 2024 (4 months internship period) on site or remote. He/She will assist and support the AIPA Secretariat to prepare and organize the upcoming AIPA meetings, activities and several initiatives.
This position offers potential employment opportunities at the AIPA Secretariat.
- High self-commitment to work in the dynamic team and fast paced working environment;
- Final year student or fresh graduate in Law, Public Relations, Marketing or any related major;
- Ability and/or experience to conduct a research and provide administrative support;
- Fluency in oral and written English;
- Advanced user-level computer skills and strong knowledge of various software;
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to write and speak clearly;
- Eager to learn and grow professionally;
- Ability to work as a team and individually;
- Possibility to get hired at the AIPA Secretariat;
- Have experience and/or understanding in managing various legal matters, such as legal drafting; proofreading and review; and legal research is an advantage.