OBSERVER AND GUEST
- “Observer” means any Parliament other than a Member Parliament who is conferred a formal status of an Observer by a letter of accreditation by the General Assembly and shall be a national or regional parliament of a state or states having diplomatic recognition from all ASEAN Member States.
- The dialogue between observer delegations and the AIPA may be included in the business of the General Assembly.
- Observer delegations shall be permitted to attend and make statements at the first plenary session of the General Assembly.
- Statements by observers shall be confined to matters of mutual concern and common interest.
- The dialogue between observer and AIPA shall be recorded.