Jakarta 5 April 2021 (Closed)
AIPA Secretariat Office in Jakarta is seeking individuals for the position of Director of Policy, Education and Publicity. He/She will be reporting directly to Deputy Secretary General of AIPA Secretariat.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, manage and conduct various education and awareness programmes for students and visitors.
- Network with schools, ministries, statutory boards, private organisations and the public to promote the department’s education programmes.
- Conduct briefings, tours, role-play programmes, holiday activities and customised programmes for parliament staff, Members of Parliament and other visitors.
- Conceptualise, research, write and publish educational and publicity materials, such as books, fact sheets, posters, brochures and Newsletter.
- Prepare the Department’s annual budget, workplan and targets.
- Supervise and manage the work of the Education & Publicity Department.
- Recruit, train and manage the pool of volunteers and students in the Undergraduates Attachment Programme.
- Provide materials to update website.
- Branding officer for AIPA Secretariat.
- Attend to requests from members of the public and the media.
- Establish network and maintaining existance with members and observers, Parliament, embassies, ministries, public and private organisations to support the work of AIPA Secretariat and in facilitating official visits.
- Act as secretary to delegation attending overseas conferences/visits and for incoming visits by foreign delegations.
- Perform secretarial duties for the various parliamentary and friendship groups.
- Chair or perform secretarial duties for various Parliament Secretariat Committees.
- Manage the use of the Education Gallery and conference room.
- In-charge of publications sent to Members of Parliament Library and other national libraries.
- Responsible for AIPA Website and Education Microsite.
- Report to and work with the Deputy Secretary General on the assigned duties.
- Other duties as may be assigned by the Secretary General of AIPA Secretariat.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Education: Minimum Bachelor Degree in International Relations, Social Science, Political Science, International Law, or other clearly related disciplines.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years relevant job experience at the same level. Working with a multi-cultural environment is an added-asset. Computer skills (MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Language: Excellent knowledge of English and Bahasa Indonesia (written and spoken)
Candidates who wish to be considered for this vacancy should send their CV and motivation letter to AIPA Secretariat at:
DPR-RI Compound, Nusantara III Building, 6th Floor Jl. Jendral. Gatot Subroto Jakarta 10270, Indonesia
Or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application 16 April 2021
Important: candidates must indicate the post title on the envelope or subject of the email.