Formed in September 1977, ASEAN Inter-Parliamentary Assembly (AIPA) is a regional parliamentary organization which consists of 10 parliaments of ASEAN Member States. AIPA plays important role in familiarizing the ASEAN people with policies aimed at accelerating the realization of ASEAN Community. AIPA Secretariat serves as the center of communication and information among the members. It aims to encourage understanding, cooperation, and close relations among AIPA Member Parliaments as well as Observer Members and other organizations.
DIRECTORATE OF COMMITTEES
The intern is expected to perform the following assignments:
- Perform clerical duties including: take detailed notes during meetings or type/transcribe and edit memos and notes provided from meetings;
- Assist Directorate of Committees in preparing briefing notes, background notes, country research, and/or in-depth analysis;
- Assist the Directorate of Committees in preparing reports of the AIPA Meetings;
- Provide assistance to the Directorate of Committees in preparing social media and website content;
- Attend functions and networking events, if required;
- Run general related errands;
- Shadow multiple office positions and train in variety of tasks.
- Preferably fresh graduate;
- All educational backgrounds are welcome to apply;
- Open to ASEAN nationalities;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills;
- Maintain excellent writing and language skills (English);
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university record;
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. father, mother, brother, sister) working in AIPA Secretariat.
Please submit your motivation letter and curriculum vitae (in English) to:
with an email subject:
Status: Open until 12 August 2022